To Yervoy Or Not To Yervoy?

That I the question I will have to answer within the next few weeks.

It seems the tumor in my lung from Melanoma (stage IV Metastatic 2010) which had shrunk from the size of an orange from my IL2(Interleukin) treatments (38) down to the size of my fingernail, has decided to wake up and is growing again.

So my options I am told are surgery or YERVOY (ipilimumab).

I am waiting to hear if the surgeon will be able to remove tumor, I should find out tomorrow.

I have already registered on the official YERVOY (ipilimumab) site, so I am good to go either way.

Let me know if you have any thoughts, or know of someone else who has gone through this treatment.

Thanks

-Matt

 

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Get Adobe Flash player